- Lawrence Solomon: Who’s to blame for Toronto’s crazy real estate market? Surprise! It’s politicians
- Lawrence Solomon: Housing shortage? What housing shortage?
- Lawrence Solomon: Europe is planning to deport hundreds of thousands of Muslims
- Lawrence Solomon: Subways, profitable subways
- Lawrence Solomon: England’s sea change
Author Archives: Lawrence Solomon
(March 16, 2017) Eliminate discrimination against tenants and the housing bubble would quickly disappear. Continue reading
Politicians could put to bed the lament of high housing costs by restoring freedom and common sense. Continue reading
Canada has been coming perilously close to repeating Europe’s errors. Continue reading
Politics have transformed once economic subways into an unaffordable public transit option. Continue reading
Under devolution, socialism shrinks while England becomes a bastion of free enterprise. Continue reading
Anti-Israel boycotts, unlike other anti-corporate activism, are counterproductive as well as ineffectual. Continue reading
(August 21, 2014) In UNRWA’s books, a refugee can be just about anyone who wants to be one.