- Lawrence Solomon: To solve Canada’s social housing problem, we should look to Britain’s privatization schemes
- Lawrence Solomon: How city politicians are helping Amazon destroy your favourite local retailers
- Lawrence Solomon: Who’s to blame for Toronto’s crazy real estate market? Surprise! It’s politicians
- Lawrence Solomon: Housing shortage? What housing shortage?
- Lawrence Solomon: Europe is planning to deport hundreds of thousands of Muslims
Tag Archives: middle east
Anti-Israel boycotts, unlike other anti-corporate activism, are counterproductive as well as ineffectual. Continue reading
(August 21, 2014) In UNRWA’s books, a refugee can be just about anyone who wants to be one.
Blockade? Wrong word for the limitations that Israel places on the free flow of goods. Continue reading
In the Israel-Gaza war, Gaza will be an economic winner, Israel an economic loser. Continue reading
The game-changer is “unconventional fossil fuels,” much of it trapped in shale — rock that often contains oil or gas. Continue reading
If Assad is given the boot, the West should take charge and break it up. Continue reading
(June 13, 2011) The old energy order in the Middle East is crumbling and a new energy order is emerging to give the West some spine. In this new order, Israel is a major player. Continue reading