- Lawrence Solomon: Who’s to blame for Toronto’s crazy real estate market? Surprise! It’s politicians
- Lawrence Solomon: Housing shortage? What housing shortage?
- Lawrence Solomon: Europe is planning to deport hundreds of thousands of Muslims
- Lawrence Solomon: Subways, profitable subways
- Lawrence Solomon: England’s sea change
Tag Archives: Israel
(September 4, 2014) “Solomon noted that the current Gazan war is distinct from the two that preceded it.” Lawrence Solomon joins a Canadian Institute for Jewish Research colloquium on “Israel, Hamas and the third Gazan war.” Continue reading
Anti-Israel boycotts, unlike other anti-corporate activism, are counterproductive as well as ineffectual. Continue reading
(August 21, 2014) In UNRWA’s books, a refugee can be just about anyone who wants to be one.
In the up-is-down bizarro world of UNRWA, the number of refugees only grows and grows. Continue reading
(August 7, 2014) ‘If there is any such thing as a Palestinian people, it is I, Yasser Arafat, who created them.’
Blockade? Wrong word for the limitations that Israel places on the free flow of goods. Continue reading