- Lawrence Solomon: Who’s to blame for Toronto’s crazy real estate market? Surprise! It’s politicians
- Lawrence Solomon: Housing shortage? What housing shortage?
- Lawrence Solomon: Europe is planning to deport hundreds of thousands of Muslims
- Lawrence Solomon: Subways, profitable subways
- Lawrence Solomon: England’s sea change
Tag Archives: Gaza
(September 4, 2014) “Solomon noted that the current Gazan war is distinct from the two that preceded it.” Lawrence Solomon joins a Canadian Institute for Jewish Research colloquium on “Israel, Hamas and the third Gazan war.” Continue reading
Blockade? Wrong word for the limitations that Israel places on the free flow of goods. Continue reading